This is the website for Mark Courtney Francombe. Experimental Looping guitarist, Lo Fi Film-maker and maker of small cheezy collections of detritus and miscellany. Oh.. Creative Director at Transform AS company and Dad to Nikolas.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

WE GOT MARRIED!!



On Monday, Hilde and I finally tied the knot!!! It was a quiet do, but very pleasant. A quick trip to the Tinghus (picture) and then back to the house where Hildes cousin Toini had prepared a lovely meal!!!
It feels good!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mark. At last : )
I wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
I still remember you.
Love from Pepe 1963 Barcelona

mark said...

Hey Pepe!!! Thanks!!
Please get in touch!!!

steve austin said...

Hey mark,congratulations,thinking of you,all the best for 2009,im now a film student,ginns has my e.mail address.lots of the ol love,steve austin

Anonymous said...

Hello Mark,
I have problems to send you a messege from your "send me a mail" of your page.
I send you me email. I think is the best way to get in touch with you.
pepedejuan@telefonica.net
63 forever
Love
Pepe